(Move the mouse cursor over the map to see the name
of the country in the text box.)
Click Here to play game!
* These nations are not on the map (most are too small to be displayed properly)|
- Andorra: Southwestern Europe, between France and Spain.
- Gibraltar: Southwestern Europe, on the southern coast of Spain.
- Guernsey: Western Europe, islands in the English Channel, northwest of France.
- Holy See (Vatican City): Southern Europe, an enclave of Rome, Italy.
- Jersey: Western Europe, island in the English Channel, northwest of France.
- Man, Isle: Western Europe, island in the Irish Sea, between Great Britain and Ireland.
- San Marino: Southern Europe, an enclave in central Italy.
- Monaco: Western Europe, bordering the Mediterranean Sea, near the border with Italy, on the southern coast of France.
- Jan Mayen: Northern Europe, island between the Greenland Sea and the Norwegian Sea, northeast of Iceland.
- Svalbard: Northern Europe, islands between the Arctic Ocean, Barents Sea, Greenland Sea, and Norwegian Sea, north of Norway.
- Faroe Islands: Northern Europe, island group between the Norwegian Sea and the north Atlantic Ocean, about one-half of the way from Iceland to Norway.