(Move the mouse cursor over the map to see the name
of the country in the text box.)
Click Here to play game!
* These nations are not on the map (most are too small to be displayed properly):
- Ashmore And Cartier Islands: Southeastern Asia, islands in the Indian Ocean, northwest of Australia.
- Azerbaijan: Southwestern Asia, between Iran and Russia and bordering the Caspian Sea, .
- British Indian Ocean Territory: Southern Asia, archipelago in the Indian Ocean, about one half the way from Africa to Indonesia.
- Christmas Island: Southeastern Asia, island in the Indian Ocean, south of Indonesia.
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands: Southeastern Asia, group of islands in the Indian Ocean, south of Indonesia, about one half of the way from Australia to Sri Lanka.
- Macau: Eastern Asia, bordering the South China Sea and China.
- Paracel Islands: Southeastern Asia, group of small islands and reefs in the South China Sea, about one-third of the way from central Vietnam to the northern Philippines.
- Spratly Islands: Southeastern Asia, group of reefs in the South China Sea, about two thirds of the way from southern Vietnam to the southern Philippines.